Library ServicesOctober 18, 2022 2023-07-26 5:30
The books on the open shelves can be borrowed but reference books, periodicals, short loan materials are for use in the library. Only registered members can borrow books as categorized below:
|Category||No. of books(maximum)||Period (Maximum)|
|Non-Teaching Staff||3||2 Weeks|
|Faculty Members||5||4 Weeks|
Monday – Friday
8.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Sunday and Public holidays
Membership is open to only registered participants attending KSG programs as well as KSG staff.
- Silence in the library must be adhered to at all times.
- Eating and drinking in the library is prohibited
- Computers in the library are for research and study only
- Users of the library are expected to behave decently at all times
- Library user is liable to any damage caused to a book or other information resource in their custody
- Library information materials borrowed must be returned on or before the due date, late returns shall attract a fine of ten (10) Kenya Shillings per day after the due date.
- Bags are prohibited in the study and stack area