Areas of interest/specialization
- Expertise in economics: microeconomic theory and applications, Macroeconomic theory, and applications.
- Specialization in Health economics: Health Sector reform and financing, health system strengthening, Health economic research methodology including impact assessment, cost-effectiveness, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and costing studies.
- Specialization in Development economics: Poverty, Growth and Inequality, Features of African Economies, Stabilization, Adjustment and Development Finance, Institutions, and Trade.
- Specialization in Agricultural economics.
- Gender-Responsive Programming and Gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation.